The Culpeper branch of the NAACP holds its regular monthly meeting at 7 p.m. on the 3rd Thursday of each month. We are currently meeting at the Culpeper Business Center at 14115 Lovers Lane, Culpeper, 22701. All are welcome; you do not have to be a member to attend.
We would welcome your donation!
Subscribe to News via Email
- MUSIC MONDAY: “AfroZeppelin” – A Rhythm & Blues-Filled Led Zeppelin Collection (LISTEN) September 4, 2023
- Documentary “Donayle Luna: Super Model” on 1st Black Supermodel Debuts September 13 on HBO September 1, 2023
- MUSIC MONDAY: “I’ll Take You There” – The Best of Mavis Staples (LISTEN) August 14, 2023
- MUSIC MONDAY: “AfroBowie” – A Soul-Filled David Bowie Collection (LISTEN) July 24, 2023
- Rep. John Lewis Honored by USPS with New Commemorative Forever Stamp July 23, 2023