Featuring candidates for the 30th District of Virginia House of Delegates and Culpeper Mayoral races.
The Culpeper branch of the NAACP holds its regular monthly meeting at 7 p.m. on the 3rd Thursday of each month at the public library at 271 Southgate Shopping Center, Culpeper 22701. All are welcome; you do not have to be a member to attend.
Subscribe to News via Email
2021 MLK Day Celebration
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
- MUSIC: Ultimate “Soul of the Season” Christmas Soundtrack – Deluxe Edition (LISTEN) December 4, 2021
- GBN Giveaway: Congratulations to December Winners of “A Year of Good Black News” Page-A-Day® Calendar 2022! December 4, 2021
- Florida Law School to Open Benjamin L. Crump Center for Social Justice in 2022 December 3, 2021
- MUSIC MONDAY: “Cool Yule” – A Jazzy Christmas Collection (LISTEN) November 29, 2021
- “A Year of Good Black News” Page-A-Day® Calendar for 2022 Available for 30% Off Now Through November 30 November 26, 2021