Featuring candidates for the 30th District of Virginia House of Delegates and Culpeper Mayoral races.
The Culpeper branch of the NAACP holds its regular monthly meeting at 7 p.m. on the 3rd Thursday of each month. We are currently meeting at Antioch Baptist Church at 202 S. West Street, Culpeper, 22701. All are welcome; you do not have to be a member to attend.
Subscribe to News via Email
2021 MLK Day Celebration
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
- MUSIC MONDAY:A Celebration Playlist of Legendary Bassist Ron Carter in Honor of his 85th (LISTEN) May 16, 2022
- Baird Steptoe Sr. Elected Head of International Cinematographers Guild, 1st Black President in its History May 13, 2022
- Economist Lisa Cook Confirmed to Federal Reserve Board, 1st Black Woman Governor in Agency’s 108-Year History May 11, 2022
- HISTORY: Jockey Oliver Lewis Won the 1st Kentucky Derby 147 Years Ago (LISTEN) May 9, 2022
- MUSIC MONDAY: “Written by Wonder, First Sung by Another” – a Stevie Wonder-Composed Playlist (LISTEN) May 9, 2022