The NAACP-Culpeper Branch 7058 Education Committee assists our residents in finding help and support and, when appropriate, in taking action in response to school-based discriminatory incidents in Culpeper, Madison, and Rappahannock Counties. Please use the form below; someone will contact you as soon as possible.
The Culpeper branch of the NAACP holds its regular monthly meeting at 7 p.m. on the 3rd Thursday of each month. We are currently meeting at the Culpeper Business Center at 14115 Lovers Lane, Culpeper, 22701. All are welcome; you do not have to be a member to attend.
We would welcome your donation!
Subscribe to News via Email
Good Black News
- U.S. Representative Cori Bush Introduces New Bill to Congress Calling for Reparations for Black Americans May 18, 2023
- MUSIC MONDAY: “Bring It On Home” – A Famous Background Vocalists Playlist (LISTEN) May 15, 2023
- Good Black News Wishes You and Yours Happy Mother’s Day 2023 May 14, 2023
- Philanthropist Jacqueline Avant Honored with Opening of Children and Family Center in Her Name May 1, 2023
- MUSIC MONDAY: “Me Myself and I: Best of De La Soul” Playlist (LISTEN) April 10, 2023