Featuring candidates for the 30th District of Virginia House of Delegates and Culpeper Mayoral races.
The Culpeper branch of the NAACP holds its regular monthly meeting at 7 p.m. on the 3rd Thursday of each month at the public library at 271 Southgate Shopping Center, Culpeper 22701. All are welcome; you do not have to be a member to attend.
Subscribe to News via Email
2021 MLK Day Celebration
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
- MUSIC MONDAY: “Phantom of the Panther” – Black Horror Scores and More (LISTEN) October 18, 2021
- Howard University Receives $5 Million from Alumni Eddie C. Brown and C. Sylvia Brown, the Largest Alumni Donation in its History October 15, 2021
- GBN Giveaway: “A Year of Good Black News” Page-A-Day® Calendar 2022 – Congratulations to the 1st Winner! October 12, 2021
- Maya Angelou to Appear on U.S. Quarter as Part of the 2022 American Women Series October 11, 2021
- MUSIC MONDAY: “Mind Playing Tricks” – a Soulful Halloween Collection for 2021 (LISTEN) October 11, 2021